PRICING AND RENTAL VALUE
• Perform market analysis to determine maximum rental value and discuss pricing strategies to establish a list price.
• Suggest improvements and/or repairs that will increase the rental value.
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
• Provide staging recommendations to prepare property for market.
• Photograph property for advertising.
• Install property signage (For Lease Sign) and information brochure box with MLS Feature sheet.
• Design advertisements and market property on the MLS, real estate listing websites, our company website, various social media sites and send marketing E-mails to database of agents and clients, and print advertising if desired.
Our in-house team of dedicated handymen have worked with us for many years and provide maintenance as needed. We also have additional vendors that have worked with us for many years to provide honest and reliable service.
SCHEDULE SHOWINGS AND TENANT SCREENING
• Schedule and conducts all viewing appointments and keep client updated.
• Handle receipt of all rental applications and request lease offers be accompanied with a completed application, current credit report with fico scores, proof of funds and a tenant biography letter.
• Comprehensive tenant screening which includes completing a full credit/background & criminal check, employment verification, rental history, and income verification, and references from past landlords, to ensure that all offers presented are by qualified Tenants and secure the best tenant
LEASE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS
• Present all lease offers and recommend responses and/or counteroffers.
• Act as intermediary in negotiations, and obtain authorization of all lease documents requiring landlord approval, so you don't have to be on the front line with the prospective tenant.
• Disclosure protection - preparation of owner disclosure documents to be distributed to tenant.
• Preparation of lease and final signatures.
• Move-in/move-out inspections and inspection documentation.